Karnataka CM 1 Lakh Housing Scheme Karnataka Bengaluru 2022 – Eligibility Criteria, Apply Online Form, Subsidy Details and Selection Letter Download at [ashraya.kar.nic.in]
Karnataka Chief Minister 1 Lakh Housing Scheme: After the implementation of various housing schemes in different parts of the country, the Karnataka state government has also announced to implement and lunch the CM housing scheme for its people in Bangalore City. As per the new scheme the state government aims at offering with provisions for over One lakh affordable houses within the city limits. To ensure that the scheme is implemented effectively, the state government has also announced to offer with online application provisions. Anyone is free to apply under Karnataka Chief Minister 1 Lakh Housing Scheme using the official web portal.
Karnataka Chief Minister 1 Lakh Housing Scheme Launch details
The new housing scheme was officially launched by the Chief Minister of Karnataka state under the RGRHCL (Rajiv Gandhi Rural Housing Corporation Limited). As per the government the applicants are expected to apply as soon as possible.
Karnataka Chief Minister 1 Lakh Housing Scheme Key features
The main key features of the new scheme are all listed here as below:-
- As per the state government norms, it is obvious that the new scheme is designed to offer with advantage to local people of the state who want to book services with affordable housing in the state. The advantage will be offered to people who are not owners of any home of their own.
- The state government has also made it very clear that under the new scheme the benefit will be offered to people who are belonging to the economically poor sections of the society. The CM Siddharamaiah has already mentioned that the new scheme will offer with full advantage to the poor people of the society. The advantage will be provided within the city of Bangalore.
- The state government has also mentioned that the new scheme will also be offering with a benefit of subsidy to the local people. Under the scheme the state government has also mentioned that a subsidy amount of Inr 2.70 to over 3.50 lakh will be provided to the people for booking affordable homes.
- The state government has also mentioned that the online web portal has been uploaded with the list of all beneficiaries under the scheme. The new list has also been provided as per the city dividing the rural and urban parts of the state.
- So if the candidate is interested in checking with his name in the list then he or she can do it officially by logging on to the official web portal.
Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka Chief Minister 1 Lakh Housing Scheme
- In order to be eligible under the scheme the state government has mentioned a few eligibility checkpoints. It is obvious that as the scheme is for poor people of the state so the applicants should have a household income that does not exceed INR 87,000 annually. The applicant should be from amongst the low income group.
- It is also important that the benefit of the scheme should only be given to the local resident of the Bengaluru state. Any applicant who has been in the state for last five years can also apply for home under this scheme.
- The scheme will only offer with advantage to the local residents of the state. The beneficiary should also belong to the low income groups of the society. The government has also made it clear that the beneficiaries who had earlier been registered under the housing scheme by CM will be offered with benefit under this scheme. It is expected to offer coverage to over one lakh beneficiaries.
- To take the advantage under this scheme it is also important that the beneficiaries should not have taken any advantage of any such scheme earlier in his life.
Karnataka CM 1 Lakh Housing Scheme Documentations
- Caste Certificate – In order to take the benefit of the scheme the applicant will have to provide with the caste certificate mentioning clearly his caste status OBC/ SC/ST.
- Income proof– The applicant will also have to provide with the proof of their income on annual basis that has been collected by the local state revenue department.
- Proof of residence – The advantage of the scheme can only be availed by the applicants who are local residents of the state. So they have to provide with a copy of their residence ship in the state or the domicile certificate. It should mention the address proof for last five years minimum.
- Legal documents – it is also important that the applicant should provide with a copy of their Aadhar card along with a copy of their ration cards. This is to prove the total number of dependents in the house.
Karnataka Chief Minister 1 Lakh Housing Scheme – Details of Reservations
The state government has also stated that the benefit of the scheme can be taken by the people who belong to the LIG (low income groups) of the state. The applicant should also belong to the weaker section of the society.
Karnataka CM 1 Lakh Housing Scheme – Subsidy Details
As per the state government it is obvious that the benefit will provide the applicants with the advantage of the subsidy under the loan scheme. The applicants will be offered with a subsidy of INR 2.70 to over 3.50 lakh per beneficiary.
You May Also Like:
CM 1 Lakh Housing Scheme – Details of Application Fee
In order to apply under the scheme the beneficiary will have to provide with an application fee of Rs 250 per application. The fee amount can also be deposited by the applicant via online mode, net banking or debit and credit cards. The applicants are restricted to make the payments by cash. You will have to make the payments via Axis or HDFC bank branches.
Procedure to Apply for Karnataka Chief Minister 1 Lakh Housing Scheme
- To apply under the scheme it is obvious that the applicants will have to first visit the online web portal at ashraya.karnataka.gov.in. From the main page of the website you may have to make the selection of CMs 1 lakh Houses”.
- You will have to make the selection of “Online application” form from the web portal. You shall be redirected towards the new web page where applicants are expected to make the selection of “Entry form for one lakh houses”.
- After the applicant has entered all possible details on the web form you will have to make the selection of proceed option. Now the applicants are expected to provide with details of their Aadhar card. Next applicants have to make the entry of Bank details and EPIC details. Once done then you will have to make the submission of the form.
- You shall be provided with OTP that has to be entered in the right tab on the next page. Next the applicants have to make the selection of the payment mode offline or online. In case the selection has to be offline then the applicants are expected to make the deposit of cash in the nearest bank selected.
- If the applicants are interested in making the payment online then the right mode of debit or credit card has to be made. The option can be selected via net banking only. Next the applicants are expected to collect the print out copies of the form for future reference.
Download procedure for Selection letter – Bengaluru Housing scheme
The provision has been provided by the state government to make the request of the download option for application form under the scheme. You are free to request for download copies directly by clicking the link at http://www.ashraya.kar.nic.in/.
How to download the Selection Letter Online – Karnataka CM 1 Lakh Housing Scheme
- In case you want to download the selection letter copies then you may have to log on to the official web portal at ashraya.karnataka.gov.in/. From the main web page of the website, you will have to make the selection of download selection letter link. You can also perform the task directly clicking the link at https://ashraya.karnataka.gov.in/OneLakh_Letter.aspx.
- You will now be directly redirected towards the web page that will offer you with convenience to down load the selection letter. Applicants have to provide with the legal ID for download option. You can also try and view the selection letter from the web portal.
- You shall be provided with entire list of the beneficiaries where you can make the selection to view complete list in the PDF format. You can download the list and print the copy of it for future reference.
At the time of making the request for downloading the selection letter the candidates will also be provided with details of time and date for taking possession of the house.
Achievement – Beneficiary wise Bengaluru Housing scheme
The government has also mentioned that the applicants can collect the complete beneficiary list online via web portal. The state government has made the selection of the applicants city wise online. The government has also provided with provisions for both urban and rural applicants. You can log on to the official website and check with the beneficiary list at http://188.8.131.52/Report/frmMpic_Rural.aspx.
You can also directly approach the authorities help desk at 080-23118888 or contact them via email id at [email protected]. You can also reach them via Fax at 91-080-23143130 or the official website at www.ashraya.karnataka.gov.in/.
Updates on Karnataka Chief Minister 1 Lakh Housing Scheme
As per the latest state budget published by CM, the state government has ensured to make selection of new areas for developing housing scheme. This will offer with advantage where more number of beneficiaries can take advantage of the scheme. The latest updates have also been made by the government for provisions of Ground + 14 floors housing apartments. The reservations will be done by experts accordingly.