Rajasthan CM Announces Schemes Benefits for SC, ST, OBC, EBC And Disabled
Rajasthan CM Schemes: With an aim to help with financial assistance to the people belonging to the OBC (Backward class), ST (Schedule Tribe) and SC(schedule Caste) category within the state the Rajasthan State government has announced to implement a number of beneficial schemes. The new schemes have been announced by the Chief Minister of the state Vasundhara Raje and is known as Rajasthan CM Schemes.
Set budget as per the government
According to the latest updates by the government sources, the implementation of the new schemes means the state government will have to set and allocate a budget of Rs 114 crore for the fiscal year.
Key Features of Implementation of Rajasthan CM Schemes
- As per the updates collected by the sources, the state government will be implementing the loan waiver scheme for the state farmers so they can get benefit of interest free loan equivalent to Rs 2 lakhs. The new sanction has been made for the people belonging to the ST/SC and differently abled people of the state.
- The government has also announced that financial assistance of Rs 2 lakhs in value will be offered to the category of people belonging to the working class of cobblers, plumbers, hair stylist, rickshaw drivers etc. the new initiative has been taken by the state government for helping in skill development within these working class of people.
- The state government under leadership of CM has also announced to offer with Rs 50,000 loan facility to be paid to over 50,000 beneficiaries belonging to the OBC/ ST and SC categories of the society. The beneficiaries will be eligible to pay an interest rate of 4 percent that will be offered to them as a part of the Bhairon Singh Shekhawat Antodaya Scheme.
- To offer with benefit to the EBC (Economically backward class) category the government has announced to offer with Rs 50,000 loan benefit for over 50,000 families for interest rate equivalent to 4 percent.
- The government will also ensure to distribute over 200 free scooties to girls in the state for grades 12th and 10th for scoring 85 or above marks in state board exams. The government will also offer with Rs 273.50 crore scholarship funds for each student opting for post and pre matric exams belonging to EBC category.
- Divyang Kosh scheme has also been announced by the government and CM for implementation under the social security funds equivalent to Rs 1 crore in value to specially abled people along with Rs 1 lakh as subsidy for orphans adult who wish to be a part of the mainstream for earning livelihood.
- The state government has also proposed provisions for employees 5718 (home departments), 77100 (recruitment), 6571 (health sector) and 11930 (administration) that will be done before 2018 December. The government has also proposed provisions for investing Rs 25 crore for VRS employees.
The Final Word About Rajasthan CM Schemes
Apart from this the state government has also proposed to implement over Rs 2000 crore for hd. Constables and constables recruitment along with other civil services candidates including inspectors and head inspectors.
|Sundarban News Today Home Page||Click Here|
|Rajasthan Government Official Website||Click Here|