This article guides you with detailed process of Yes Bank Net Banking Login. You can also find useful information regarding the history of the bank, Yes Bank Customer care number, Yes Bank mail id and Yes Bank IFSC Codes so that you may not visit the bank every time for all needs.
Details About Yes Bank Netbanking
Yes Bank Ltd provides Online Banking or Net banking facility to its account holders for fast and convenient banking. To login into the net banking facility, you will be required to enter your User name and password which will be provided while account opening. In case you have not received your username and password, you can request in your nearest branch for Net banking kit which will be dispatched to your communication address within a week.
Net banking facility provides convenient features like fund transfer, checking account balance and statements. Let’s know more about Yes Bank Net Banking Login.
Yes Bank – A brief History About the Bank
Yes Bank was established in the year 2004.It is a private sector bank in India with its headquarters at Mumbai. It offers Personal Banking, Corporate banking and Internet banking services.
In 2020, after a month long moratorium imposed by Reserve Bank of India on Yes Bank's operation, Finance Ministry of Union Government of India approved a restructuration of Yes Bank. During the restructuration, 7 investors including SBI, ICICI Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank, HDFC Bank, Axis Bank, Radhakishan Damani, Rakesh Jhunjhunwala, and Azim Premji trust had infused 1.6 million in Yes Bank to ensure its revival.
Yes Bank has one of the sophisticated, safe and secure website https://www.yesbank.in/. In order to open account with Yes Bank Ltd, you need to visit the nearest branch with necessary KYC documents.
Yes Bank in Nutshell
|Bank Content||YES Bank Ltd Details|
|Name of the Bank||Yes Bank Ltd|
|Customer care Number||1800 1200|
|Email id||[email protected]|
Yes Bank Customer Care Number and Email
Yes Bank Ltd provides 24*7 customer support to resolve all your queries. Customer care can be contacted through mail or mobile. Customer care mobile number is 1800 1200 and mail id is [email protected]
Alternatively, you may open the portal at https://www.yesbank.in/ and click contact us and submit your complaints. You can track your complaint status very easily.
Yes Bank IFSC Code
The IFSC Code is the abbreviation for Indian Financial System Code. It is a unique 11-digit alphanumeric code that is used for online fund transfer transactions via RTGS(Real Time Gross Settlement), NEFT(National Electronic Fund transfer) and IMPS.
IFSC Code is different for each branch but the pattern remains the same. In IFSC Code, the first 4 characters represent the bank name and late 6 characters represent the branch code. You can find your branch IFSC Code in your cheque leaf.
ONLINE INTERNET BANKING SAFETY (Tips to improve your protection while banking online)
How To Securely Use Yes Bank Online banking
- Digital signature from Verisign
- SBMY Site is certified by Verisign as a secure and trusted site. Always look for Verisign at the index page of your net banking.
- For better control and security of your account, you can Lock and Unlock your INB access through link “Lock and Unlock user” available at the bottom of the page.
- Log out after completing your transactions every time. Do not just close the browser.
- Get your PC Updated with operating system and browser patches.
- Avoid online banking from a public computer
- Use anti spy ware /windows defender.
- Regularly change your passwords at least once in every 180 days.
‘Phishing’ is a common form of Internet piracy. It is used to steal user’s confidential information like bank account numbers, net banking passwords, credit card numbers, personal identity details etc. Later the perpetrators may use the information for stealing money from the victim’s account. In the worst case, you could also become the victim of identity theft.
- Do not click on any links in any email messages to access the site.
- Do not share your passwords, OTP or debit card PIN to anyone through phone calls.
- Give your user id and password only at the secured and authenticated login page.
Steps To Use the Login page of Yes Bank Net Banking?
Now that you have seen the precautions, we will see the steps on how to login the Netbanking site easily and securely.
The rules will be similar to all banks with minor changes and you can understand them easily.
- First, you need to enter the URL https://www.yesbank.in/ in the browser.
- Look for LOGIN symbol in the index page
- Now, you will see the box asking username and passwords. You may user virtual keyboard for advanced safety.
- After typing your username and password, click on Login at the bottom.
- This will take you to your home page with your account details.
- Now, you can do fund transfer or check your statements as per your need.
- Do not forget to logout after using the page.
You May Like:
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What are the services available in Netbanking Facility of Yes Bank Ltd?
YES ONLINE provides vast range of services ranging from Fund transfer, Nomination updation, Statement download. It can be accessed anywhere from your desktop, laptop, tablet or mobile browser having Internet connection
How secure it is to use YES ONLINE?
YES ONLINE has taken every possible step to ensure safety of its customers. Mobile alert is being send for all the transactions in your account.
Is it necessary to have mobile to Login YES Bank Ltd Netbanking?
Yes, Netbanking works only if your account is updated with your mobile number. Also, since OTP is send to only registered mobile number, it is advised to keep your mobile with you.
Can I generate/change ATM PIN through SBMY Netbanking?
Yes, you can easily generate/change your ATM PIN through net banking portal.
How to Block your ATM/Debit card online?
Incase you lost your debit card, you can block the old card and reissue a new card online using our Netbanking portal. Also, you may call our customer care number for faster resolution.
What are the transaction timings for YES BANK NEFT?
NEFT can be initiated 24 x 7 in 365 days. As per RBI guidelines ,NEFT settlement takes places in batches .