This article guides you with detailed process of State Bank of Mysore Net Banking Login. State Bank of Mysore SBMY. You can also find useful information regarding the history of bank, Customer care number, mail id and IFSC Codes so that you may not visit the bank every time for all needs.
State Bank of Mysore Net banking
State Bank of Mysore Net banking facility is for its account holders for fast and convenient banking. To login into the net banking facility, you will be required to enter your User name and password which will be provided while account opening. In case you have not received your username and password, you can request in your nearest branch for Net banking kit which will be dispatched to your communication address within a week. Now, let’s know more about State Bank of Mysore Net Banking Login.
Net banking facility provides convenient features like fund transfer, checking account balance and statements.
State Bank of Mysore- A brief History about the bank
State Bank of Mysore was established in the name of The Bank of Mysore Ltd in the year 1913. SBMY was a public sector bank in India with its headquarters at Bangalore.
SBMY was one of the five associate banks of State Bank of India and all of which were merged with the State Bank of India with effect from 1 April 2017.
SBMY has one of the sophisticated, safe and secure website https://sbi.co.in. In order to open account with SBMY, you need to visit the nearest branch with necessary KYC documents.
State Bank of Mysore in Nutshell
|State Bank of Mysore Details
|Name of the Bank
|State Bank of Mysore (SBMY)
|2 October 1913
|Customer care Number
|1800 180 6005
State Bank of Mysore Customer Care Number and Email Id
SBMY provides 24*7 customer support to resolve all your queries. care can be contacted through mail or mobile. Customer care mobile number is 1800 180 6005 and mail id is [email protected]
Alternatively, you may open the portal at https://sbi.co.in/ and click contact us and submit your complaints. You can track your complaint status very easily.
State Bank of Mysore IFSC Code
The IFSC Code is the abbreviation for Indian Financial System Code. It is a unique 11-digit alphanumeric code that is used for online fund transfer transactions via RTGS(Real Time Gross Settlement), NEFT(National Electronic Fund transfer) and IMPS.
IFSC Code is different for each branch but the pattern remains the same. In State Bank of Mysore IFSC Code, the first 4 characters represent the bank name and late 6 characters represent the branch code.
ONLINE INTERNET BANKING SAFETY (Tips to improve your protection while banking online)
How To Securely Use Netbanking of SBMY
- Digital signature from Verisign
- SBMY Site is certified by Verisign as a secure and trusted site. Always look for Verisign at the index page of your net banking.
- For better control and security of your account, you can Lock and Unlock your INB access through link “Lock and Unlock user” available at the bottom of the page.
- Log out after completing your transactions every time. Do not just close the browser.
- Get your PC Updated with operating system and browser patches.
- Avoid online banking from a public computer
- Use anti spy ware /windows defender.
- Regularly change your passwords at least once in every 180 days.
‘Phishing’ is a common form of Internet piracy. It is used to steal user’s confidential information like bank account numbers, net banking passwords, credit card numbers, personal identity details etc. Later the perpetrators may use the information for stealing money from the victim’s account. In the worst case, you could also become the victim of identity theft.
- Do not click on any links in any email messages to access the site.
- Do not share your passwords, OTP or debit card PIN to anyone through phone calls.
- Give your user id and password only at the secured and authenticated login page.
What are the Steps To Use the Login page of State Bank of Mysore?
Now that you have seen the precautions, we will see the steps on how to login the Netbanking site easily and securely.
The rules will be similar to all banks with minor changes and you can understand them easily.
- First, you need to enter the URL https://sbi.co.in/ in the browser.
- Look for LOGIN symbol in the index page
- Now, you will see the box asking username and passwords. You may user virtual keyboard for advanced safety.
- After typing your username and password, click on Login at the bottom.
- This will take you to your home page with your account details.
- Now, you can do fund transfer or check your statements as per your need.
- Do not forget to logout after using the page.
You May Like:
State Bank of Mysore Net Banking FAQ
What are the services available in Netbanking Facility of State bank of Mysore?
SBMY provides vast range of services ranging from Fund transfer, Nomination updation, Statement download.
Can we recharge our Mobile phones Using SBMY?
Yes, you can recharge your phones easily using the official portal of SBMY Netbanking https://sbi.co.in/
How secure is State Bank of Mysore?
SBMY has taken every possible step to ensure safety of its customers. Mobile alert is being send for all the transactions in your account.
Is it necessary to have mobile to Login SBMY Netbanking?
Yes, Netbanking works only if your account is updated with your mobile number. Also, since OTP is send to only registered mobile number, it is advised to keep your mobile with you.
Can I generate/change ATM PIN through SBMY Netbanking?
Yes, you can easily generate/change your ATM PIN through net banking portal.
How to Block your ATM/Debit card online?
Incase you lost your debit card, you can block the old card and reissue a new card online using our Netbanking portal. Also, you may call our customer care number for faster resolution.