Results for Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag 2021 declared for Group C and Group D.
Maharashtra Public Health Department has announced the Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag Bharti Result for posts in Group C and Group D.
The written test was conducted successfully in two phases. The test for Group C was held on 24th October 2021 whereas for Group D it was held on 31st October 2021. Results for the following Group C posts have been declared: Counselor, Junior Clerk, Occupational Therapist, Physiotherapist, Psychiatric Social Worker and Social Superintendent.
The applicants who appeared for the exam can also check Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag Result 2021 at https://arogya.maharashtra.gov.in/1035/. We have added the direct link to view the results below. To view your result, first visit the official website of Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag (arogyabharti2021.in). Then, open “ Arogya Vibhag Bharti result” according to the post.
Check the Group C/ Group D results PDF , check your roll number and check the total marks. Detailed steps to check your result are given below. As majority of the applicants were facing hall ticket issues in September, when the exam was initially supposed to be held, the authorities pushed the dates to October.\
Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag Recruitment Notification
The Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag had published a recruitment notification to hire eligible candidates for Group C & Group D Posts under the Public Health Department. The recruitment notification had been published for a total of 6191 vacancies out of which 2725 vacancies were for Group C and 3466 vacancies were for Group D. Candidates willing to appear for the examination were first required to register.
The official websites to check the results:
Maharashtra Arogya Bharti Selection Process
The Maharashtra Arogya Bharti department devised a one-stage procedure for the recruitment of various posts. The Maharashtra Arogya Bharti Exam 2021 consisted of the following stages:
- Prelims Exam
- Skill Test (for technical posts)
- Document Verification
Maharashtra Arogya Bharti Selection Process Details
- The examination was for a total of 200 marks for Group C posts. The question papers of this examination were objective multiple-choice.
- A maximum of 2 marks was awarded for every question in the question paper.
- The examination was conducted for a duration of two hours.
Maharashtra Arogya Group C and D Answer key
Arogya Vibhag, Maharashtra, Public Health Department had released the answer key of the written exam for Group C and Group D posts. Direct Link to download the answer keys prepared by the exam preparation centre is given below:
Candidates can refer to this answer key and verify in case of any incorrect answers.
Maha Arogya Group C, Group D 2021 Cut Off Marks
The Vibhag had indicated that it’ll release the cut-off marks for both the groups soon after the results are declared. This means that the candidates will have to wait till any further information is released about the cut-off marks. The department also revealed that the cut-off marks will not be the same for all the categories, and all categories such as General i.e. Unreserved, Scheduled Castes(SCs), Scheduled Tribes(STs), Other Backward Castes (OBCs), etc. will all have different cut off marks. Deliberation and discussion about the exam was done in various online forums and what was found was that the difficulty level of the question paper was easy to moderate. Keeping this in mind, it is safe to expect a higher cut off Maha Arogya Bharti’s written test.
Detailed Steps to Check Results:
- Visit the Maha Arogya department’s official website at www.arogyabharti2021.in.
- Click the Maha Arogya Result 2021 result.
- If required, provide either your hall ticket number or application number.
- After filling the details and pressing enter, you’ll be able to see your scorecard.
- You may want to print or download the Maha Arogya Result for future reference.
Detailed steps to download answer key/solutions:
- Head over to arogya.maharashtra.gov.in (or) arogyabharti2021.in to see the official website.
- The official Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag main page will appear on the screen.
- The Arogya Vibhag Answer Key 2021 link will be on the top page.
- Choose a paper set or a sequence of papers (Group C/Group D).
- Arogya Vibhag Exam Solution will appear on your screen in PDF format.
- You may download the answer key for future reference.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Where can I view the result for Maha Arogya Result 2021?
Ans. You can view the results at the official website of the Arogya department i.e. www.arogyabharti2021.in.
- For which groups have the results been declared?
Ans. The results have been declared for Group C and Group D.
- What is the cut off for Group C?
Ans. The department is yet to release an official cut off list for both the groups.
- How can I view the results for Maha Arogya 2021?
Ans. By either entering your application number or your hall ticket number.
- How can I download my scorecard?
Ans. You can download your scorecard after you view it by entering your details in PDF format.
- For how many vacancies was the exam conducted?
Ans. The exam was conducted for a total of about 6191 vacancies including posts of Group C and Group D.
- Results for how many posts are declared in Group D?
Ans. The results have been declared for about 3466 vacancies for Group D.
- What are the posts under Group C and Group D?
Ans. There are several posts for which the results have been declared. Some of these are Arogya Sevak, House and Linen Keeper, Lab Assistant, Blood Bank Scientific Officer, Laboratory Scientific Officer, Medicine Origin Officer, Health Technician, Nurse, Telephone Operator, X-Ray Scientific Officer, Driver (Motor Vehicle), Tailor (Shimpi) Bharti.
- Can I download the district wise Merit list for Maha Arogya 2021?
Ans. Yes, you can download the district wise Merit list from the official website.