TSPSC Lecturer Hall Ticket is now available. the online application process for the Lecturer posts has been completed by the Telangana State Public Service Commission. Eligible candidates want to attend the written examination. The hall ticket of the Telangana State Polytechnic Lecturer will be given to the candidates before the examination.
Only 247 candidates will be selected finally when the selection process become completed. The duration for apply this job is in between December 2022 and January 2023. The authorities is planning to conduct the exam on June or July 2023.
Hall Ticket for TSPSC Lecturer 2033
|Name of the exam board||Telangana State Public Service Commission|
|Cadre||Technical Education Services|
|Total No of post||247|
|Date of the examination||Will be announced soon|
|Category of the Article||Admit Card|
|Official website and notifications||www.tspsc.gov.in|
There are lot of people who are applying for Polytechnic Lecturer vacancies. The examination centres for this vacancy will be available in different centres accross the state. And also all the candidates must have to keep their Telangana State Lecturer hall ticket.
All the applicants must have to keep all the necessary documents before enter into the examination hall. The documents that all candidates want to bring when attend the exam is given below.
- Adhar card
- Pan card
- Identity Card
Candidates want to bring any of these documents as a proof of identity.
Examination Scheme and Paper Pattern of TSPSC Junior Lecturer job
The selection process for this job is conducted based on the marks obtained by the candidates. There is also a chance to conduct the OMT test and computer based recruitment system. Candidates will be informed about this in the last stage of selection process. Till then the candidates can able to check the exam paper pattern for the written examination.
Method of examination
- The examination may be conducted through online or offline mode
- The questions are in the form of multiple choice
- Total duration of each paper’s examination is 2 hours and 30 minutes
- The questions will be available in different languages
- The maximum mark that you can able to obtain from both papers is 450
- Each question paper contains 150 questions
|Name of the paper||Total questions||Total marks|
|Paper one : General abilities and general studies||150||150|
|Paper two : PG level concerned subject||150||300|
You May Like:
TSPSC Lecturer Examination Minimum pass mark
|OC, Ex-Servicemen, Sports men & EWS||40%|
|SCs, STs and PH||30%|
How to download the Telangana Lecturer Hall Ticket 2023
The steps for downloading Telengana lecturer hall ticket is given below . Follow the below given steps to download it.
- Visit www.tspsc.gov.in
- Select the hall ticket section on the first page
- After that select TS Lecturer Hall Ticket
- Enter your application number and password on the next page
- Click on “submit”
- Then confirm the details given on your hall ticket
- Get a print of the document and use it while gi to the examination
- Many different kinds of job opportunities like this are available on our website. If you are a job seeker visit our website to find the right job. Try to share these posts to your friends and family members who were also seeking for a job.
Many different kinds of job opportunities like this are available on our website. If you are a job seeker visit our website to find the right job. Try to share these posts to your friends and family members who were also seeking for a job.