Pradhan Mantri Kisan Tractor Yojana 2022
The Prime Minister of India, Narendra Modi has already introduced the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Tractor Yojana 2021. The objective of this scheme will be to help the farmers in buying new tractors with 50% subsidy being provided by the Government of India.
The registration form for the PM Kisan Tractor Yojana is now available at the official portal. Eligible farmers can now buy tractors at half its price under this scheme. We have provided all details relating to the eligibility criteria, required documents for verification and all surrounding information about this scheme in this article.
Eligibility Criteria For Tractor Yojana for Kisan 2022
The benefits of the scheme can be availed by only those farmers who satisfy the below given conditions:
- The applicant farmer must not have purchased a tractor for agricultural purposes in the previous seven years.
- The farmer should also own a piece of land i.e. the concerned land must be in his name only .
- The scheme is only for financially backward and marginal farmers.
- The said subsidy will only be applicable on the purchase of one tractor and not more than that.
- Farmers who have already availed the benefits of this Yojana are not eligible for availing it again.
- Only one person from a family can apply for the scheme.
Details About Pradhan Mantri Tractor Yojana for Kisan
|Name of the scheme||Pradhan Mantri Kisan Tractor Yojana|
|Scheme launched by||The Central government of India|
|Year of launch||2021|
|Maximum and minimum financial aid under Tractor Yojana||25 per cent to 50 per cent maximum|
|Beneficiaries||Small, financially weak and marginal farmers of the country|
|PM Kisan Yojana Website||https://pmkisan.gov.in/|
|Article category||Government scheme|
Registration For PM Kisan Tractor Scheme 2022
The registration for PM Tractor scheme 2021 is going on in offline mode at every Common Service Center (CSC). Farmers may go to the nearest CSC center in order to get themselves registered under the scheme. They will be asked by the officials for a few documents for verification.
Once all documents are verified you will be given the registration form by the officials at the CSC center. Simply fill the PM Kisan Tractor Yojana Application Form with all the details that are asked. After filling the form and submitting it at the center, the subsidy amount will be transferred to your bank account after verification.
Important Documents To Carry For Registration
Make sure you carry the following documents prior to going to the CSC center for registration-
- Aadhar card/ Voter Id/ Ration Card/ Driving License (Any one of the mentioned)
- PAN card (original and a photocopy), Bank Account passbook
- Two passport size photographs
- Agricultural land documents
- Mobile number
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q1. Is there any age limit to apply for PM Tractor scheme 2021?
Ans. There is no age limit.
Q2. How much maximum subsidy can I get through the Tractor scheme?
Ans. Maximum 50%.
Q3. Can I buy more than one tractors under the scheme?
Ans. No, the scheme is applicable for buying only one tractor.