MP Charan Paduka Yojana for Tendupatta Pluckers
MP Charan Paduka Yojana: A new abhiyaan has been launched by the state government of Madhya Pradesh. Under the new initiative the government has announced of the distribution of footwears for male and Sarees for female Tendupatta Pluckers. The new initiative has been announced by the state government for implementation under the Charan Paduka Yojana. The new scheme, i.e. the MP Charan Paduka Yojana has been announced by the state government for benefiting the Tendupatta Sangrahaks and working laborers.
MP Charan Paduka Yojana Launch details
As per the new statements made the new initiative has been announced by the government for implementation under the Charan Paduka Scheme. The announcement was made official at the Tendupatta Sangrahak Sammelan. The new initiative has been announced by the state government for benefiting the forest dwellers.
MP Charan Paduka Yojana Key Features
- One of the main benefits under the scheme is that it will offer with relief to over 21.35 lakhs pluckers of the state. They will not have to do plucking bare foot anymore.
- Under the new initiative the government will also ensure that each of the selected beneficiaries is provided with cold water flask and at the same time women will be provided with Saree.
- The government has also announced of offering with bonus amount to each of the Tendupatta pluckers equivalent to Rs 207.54 crores. It is expected that the scheme will offer benefit to over 10 lakh families.
- As per the new initiative the price of Tendupatta collection has also been set to Rs 2000 from Rs 1250. The government will also try and procure Achar Gutli for a price of Rs 100 for every Kg.
- The government has also increased the price of Gulli and Mahua Flower to Rs 0 from Rs 14 every kg. The government has ensured that under the new implementation the price offered to Tendupatta is much better as compared to previous price.
Budget Allocation for MP Charan Paduka Yojana
It is obvious that for the implementation of the new scheme the government has announced the state budget of Rs 16.50 crores that will be offered to the 56000 selected families in Sidhi District.
Apart from this the government has also stated that the sum of Rs 24 crore will be distributed amongst the selected 75000 families of the district. For implementation of the scheme complete authority has been given to the state government to be launched on 19th April 2018.
Under the new initiative the government has ensured that the vanvasis get at least MSP for their produce in the state. This will prove helpful in forest procurement.