IFSCA Assistant Manager Recruitment 2023: International Financial Services Centres Authority (IFSCA) published a notification for recruitment to the post of Assistant Manager (Officer Grade A) i.e. at ifsca.gov.in. IFSCA Officer Application Link is available on the official website till 03 March 2023. The selection will be done on the basis of Phase 1 On-Line Examination, Phase 2 On-Line Examination and Phase 3 Interview. The online exam for Phase 1 will be held in the month of March or April 2023.
IFSCA Assistant Manager Hiring 2023: The International Financial Services Centres Authority (IFSCA) has issued a notice for the appointment of Assistant Manager (Officer Grade A) at ifsca.gov.in. The IFSCA Officer Application Link can be found on the official website until March 3, 2023.
Selection will be based on three phases: Phase 1 Online Examination, Phase 2 Online Examination, and Phase 3 Interview. The Phase 1 online exam is scheduled to take place in March or April 2023.”
IFSCA Assistant Manager Hiring 2023: Access Officer Grade A Online Application, Notification Information, Salary Requirements, Selection Method, and Additional Details.
IFSCA Assistant Manager Overview
|Organization Name||International Financial Services Centres Authority (IFSCA)|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Manager (Officer Grade A)|
89150 (17 years)
IFSCA Assistant Manager Salary 2023
The pay scale of officers in Grade A is INR 44500-2500(4)-54500-2850(7)-74450-EB-2850(4) 85850-3300(1)- 89150 (17 years).
IFSCA Assistant Manager Eligibility Criteria
IFSCA Assistant Manager Educational Qualification
To be eligible for the role of IFSCA Assistant Manager, a candidate must have a Master’s degree in Statistics, Economics, Commerce, Business Administration (Finance), or Econometrics. Alternatively, they can have a Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or a Master’s in Computer Application/Information Technology. They can also have a Bachelor’s degree in commerce with qualifications such as CA, CFA, CS, or ICWA, or a Bachelor’s degree in Law or another discipline from a recognized university.
IFSCA Assistant Manager Age Limit 2023
The upper age limit for this position is 30 years.
IFSCA Assistant Manager Selection Process 2023:
The selection of candidates will be based on the following phases:
Phase I – Online screening examination consisting of two papers, each worth 100 marks.
Phase II – Online examination consisting of two papers, each worth 100 marks.
Phase III – Interview
For Unreserved/OBC/EWS categories, the fee is Rs. 1000/-, which includes both application fee and notification charges.
For SC/ST categories, the fee is Rs. 100/-, which only covers notification charges.
IFSCA Assistant Manager Announcement and Online Application Access
The potential candidates can review the notification and access the online application link in the following table:
|Link to IFSCA Assistant Manager Notification||Click Here|
|Link to IFSCA Assistant Manager Online Application||Click Here|
Key Dates for IFSCA Assistant Manager Recruitment 2023
|Date of Application (Start)||11.02.2023|
|Date of Application (Last)||03.032023|
|IFSCA Officer Grade A Exam Date (Phase 1)||March or April 2023|
|IFSCA Officer Grade A Exam Date (Phase 2)||April or May 2023|
|IFSCA Officer Interview Date||yet to be announced|
How to Apply for IFSCA Officer Recruitment 2023
To apply for the IFSCA Assistant Manager position, follow these steps:
- Visit the IFSCA website at www.ifsca.gov.in and click on the “APPLY ONLINE” option, which will open a new screen.
- Select the “Click here for New Registration” tab and provide your name, contact information, and email address.
- Carefully fill in the online application form, as changes will not be possible after clicking the “COMPLETE REGISTRATION BUTTON.”
- Validate your details and save your application by clicking the “Validate your details” and “Save & Next” buttons.
- Upload a photo and signature.
- Continue filling in the other details of the application form.
- Before submitting, preview the entire application form by clicking the “Preview” tab and make any necessary modifications.
- Click on “COMPLETE REGISTRATION” only after verifying that the photo, signature, and other details are correct.
- Go to the “Payment” tab to proceed with payment.
- Finally, click the “Submit” button.”
|Sundarban News Today Home Page||Click Here|
|Article Category||Exam Result|