How to Breed Entbrat?
Entbrats are one of the most popular monsters in the game “My Singing Monsters”. They have a unique appearance and soothing voice which attracts many players. If you want to breed an Entbrat, here’s what you need to do:
What is an Entbrat?
An Entbrat is a monster which has the head of an elephant and the body of a musical instrument. They have a deep voice which sounds like a bass guitar or a double bass.
How to breed Entbrat?
- First, you need to have a breeding structure which allows you to breed monsters. You can build one from the market.
- Once you have the breeding structure, you need to choose two different monsters that can be bred together. Entbrat can be bred by combining a Quarrister and a Bowgart.
- Place the monsters that you want to breed into the breeding structure. Ensure that both monsters are at level 4 or higher.
- Wait for the breeding process to complete. The breeding process takes some time, and the result is not guaranteed. You may have to try several times before you get an Entbrat.
- Once the breeding process is complete, you will get an egg. Hatch the egg in the nursery and wait for it to become a baby Entbrat. You can then place it in your monster island and enjoy its music.
Tips for breeding Entbrat:
- Try to level up your monsters before breeding to increase the chance of success.
- Use torches to increase the chances of breeding rare monsters.
- Patience is key! Breeding Entbrat takes time and may require multiple attempts before you succeed.
- Remember to collect and feed your monsters to keep them happy and ready for breeding.
Now that you know how to breed an Entbrat, go ahead and give it a try. Good luck!