Dwarf Fortress: How to Make Mugs
Dwarf Fortress is a popular simulation video game that challenges players to create and manage a complex fortress. One of the crucial aspects of the game is producing food and drink for the dwarves who inhabit the fortress. Mugs are essential containers for holding drinks, and this guide will show you how to make them.
Making mugs in Dwarf Fortress is a straightforward process. First, you need to have a kiln and access to clay. The kiln is used to bake the clay and turn it into ceramic mugs.
To make mugs, follow these steps:
1. Dig clay: Locate an area in your fortress that has clay. Dig it out, and your dwarves will bring the clay to a stockpile.
2. Build a kiln: Under the ‘Build’ menu, select ‘Workshop’ and then ‘Kiln’. Place the kiln on a flat surface near the stockpile.
3. Add fuel: The kiln needs fuel to operate. You can use any combustible material such as wood logs, charcoal, or lignite.
4. Add clay: Select the kiln and add clay to the queue of items you want to bake. Your dwarves will bring the clay to the kiln to bake it into mugs.
5. Wait: It takes some time for the kiln to bake the clay into mugs. Be patient and wait for the process to complete.
6. Collect mugs: Once the kiln has finished baking the clay, your dwarves will collect the mugs and store them in a stockpile. You can access the mugs by going to the ‘Stockpiles’ menu and selecting the mug stockpile.
In Dwarf Fortress, making mugs is an essential part of providing drinks to your dwarves. With a kiln and access to clay, you can easily produce mugs for your fortress. Follow the steps outlined in this guide, and you will be on your way to creating a thriving dwarven community.
|Go To Home Page||Click Here|
|Article Category||Click Here|