DATA Patterns IPO Allotment Status: Data Patterns (India) Limited debuted in the stock exchange market with a Rs.588.22 crore IPO. The Bid was available from December 14th through December 16th, 2021. The ground of allotment of shares to investors will be finalised on December 21, 2021, which is today. Investors seeking DATA Patterns IPO Allocation Status can find it on the registrar’s official website as well as other venues such as the BSE and NSE allotment status websites. This post will be updated with direct links to verify the allocation along with all the details about DATA Patterns IPO Allotment.
Data Patterns IPO Schedule
|Date of Draft Prospectus||September 20th 2021|
|Date of RHP||December 3rd 2021|
|Date of Opening Bid||December 14th 2021|
|Date of Closing Bid||December 16th 2021|
|Conclusion of Basis of allotment||December 21st 2021|
|Initiation of Refund||December 22nd 2021|
|Credit to Demat Account||December 23rd 2021|
|Listing Date||December 24th 2021|
Status of DATA Patterns IPO Allotment
Data Patterns (India) Limited is an Indian company that provides electronic solutions for the defence and aerospace industries. It is a technology-based product firm that has entered the stock market to achieve different goals such as renovating and expanding its Chennai facility, repaying/ prepaying the company’s outstanding borrowings, and so on.
It is a book-built issue of Rs.588.22 crores, comprising of a Rs.348.22 crore offer for sale and a new issuance of Rs.240 crores. The range of price is known to be set between INR 585 to INR 555, with each share having a face value of Rs.2. The IPO had a positive reaction from investors, and it was subscribed to 119.62 times by the day of close. Today’s Grey Market premium on the issue is Rs.260 (recorded at 9:16 am). The anticipated listing price will be Rs.845 as a result of this (with a profit percentage of 44.44 percent ). The GMP will continue to fluctuate till the day of listing. On December 24, 2021, the shares will be listed on the BSE and NSE.
Details of DATA Pattern IPO Bidding
|Category of Investors||Details of Subscription|
|Retail Investors (RIIs)||254.22 times|
|Qualified Institutional Buyer (QIBs)||190.86 times|
|Non Institutional Bidders (NIIs)||23.14 times|
Financial Data of DATA Patterns
|Particulars||For the period ended (in million)|
|31st March 2019||31st March 2020||31st March 2021||30th Sep 2021|
|Volume of Assets||Rs. 2774.27||Rs. 2953.63||Rs. 3283.71||Rs. 3558|
|Revenue Details||Rs. 1325.09||Rs. 1601.92||Rs. 2265.50||Rs. 971.72|
|Profit (Post Tax Deduction)||Rs. 77.02||Rs. 210.48||Rs. 555.71||Rs. 232.09|
Aim Of The IPO
The net proceeds and proceeds from the pre-IPO placement will be used-
- To prepay the issuer’s entire or partial outstanding loan.
- To extend and modernise the company’s current structure in Chennai.
- To finance the company’s WC requisitions.
- To fulfil the General Corporate Purposes of the Company.
Want To Check Online DATA Patterns IPO Share Allotment Status ?
Investors can verify their share allocation status using any of the following methods:
Using the Registrar
- Step 1: Navigate to the registrar’s website (linkintime.co.in/MIPO/Ipoallotment.html).
- Step 2: Choose a desired choice from PAN, Application No., or DP Client No.
- Step 3: From the drop-down box, choose “DATA PATTERNS INDIA LIMITED- IPO.” (The name of the IPO is updated in the list after the basis of allocation is confirmed.)
- Step 4: Fill in the relevant information in the fields.
- Step 5: Click the search icon.
- Step 6- The Data Patterns IPO allotment details screen will appear.
Using the BSE portal
- On the homepage, navigate to the BSE IPO allocation Status check page.
- Select the Equity option from the Issue type drop-down menu.
- Under Issue name, you need to select “Data Patterns (India) Limited.”
- Enter the application number here.
- Enter your PAN number.
- Fill in the reCAPTCHA code.
- Select the “Search” option.
- The allocation status will be displayed on the screen.
Using the NSE portal
- Navigate to the NSE allocation status page.
- Enter your user name and password.
- Look for the status of Data Pattern’s IPO allocation.
- Note: To view IPO allotment and other associated information on the NSE IPO page, you must first register (a one-time transaction) with your PAN.