Amma Two Wheeler Scheme: The Tamil Nadu government. is inviting application forms for the scheme of Amma Two Wheeler Scheme for the year 2022 through the official portal tamilnadumahalir.org. All of the women candidates whose age is between 18 to 45 years will be eligible to avail the benefit of 50% subsidy or Rs. 25,000 on the purchase of mopeds and scooters.
Relevantly, the Amma two Wheeler Scheme allowed accessing the applications offline in PDF format or checking out the application status from the official portal of Tamil Nadu Corporation for Development of Women. As per new updates has been made on the official portal by the state govt, the interested candidates can check out the details like eligibility criteria, application procedure, etc.
The main motive of implementing the Amma Two Wheeler Scheme 2022 is to improve confidence and be economically independent. On behalf of “Women Empowerment”, the Amma 2 Wheeler Scheme was initiated in the Tamil Nadu state. The women candidates in the state will be eligible to access the scheme but their families’ income should be less than Rs. 2.50 Lakhs and they can avail the benefits like a maximum of 50% subsidy or Rs. 25,000 subsidy. The remaining amount should be paid by the applicant or by bank loans or any other financial organization.
One female candidate per each family will be eligible to apply for the scheme. The state govt. had already announced the information about the scheme. In this article, you will get to know in-detail information regarding downloading the Amma Two Wheeler Scheme 2022 and subsidy claim form.
How to Download Amma Two Wheeler Scheme Application Form in PDF Format
The women candidates who seeking 50% subsidy on the purchase of a two-wheeler vehicle under the scheme can download the application form in the format of PDF and submit it to the concerned authorities. The state govt. will provide the direct link for Amma Two Wheeler Scheme 2022 application form as follows:
- Application form for candidates who reside in Rural Areas: http://tamilnadumahalir.org/images/C1-Rural_Application-English.pdf
- Application form for candidates residing in Urban Areas: http://tamilnadumahalir.org/images/C1-Urban_Application-English.pdf
- Field Verification Form for Office Use – http://tamilnadumahalir.org/images/C1-FieldVerificationForm-English.pdf
- The applicants can download and take the print out of the application form. Accordingly, they can fill out the basic details such as personal details, bank details, etc.
- For completing the application form, the candidates should affix the passport size photo on the form.
Under the scheme of Amma Two Wheeler, the official notification will be released. Once completed the filling of the application form, the applicants should submit the form pdf to the concerned authorities before the last date of the announcement in order to get a subsidy on the purchasing of vehicles.
Here in this article, there is a direct link for downloading the 50% subsidy claim form to purchase the scooters and mopeds for women.
Downloading Subsidy Claim Form: http://tamilnadumahalir.org/images/C2-Subsidyclaimform-English.pdf
After completion of the physical verification process and get a receipt of the registration certificate, the subsidy is released directly to the loan or bank account of the beneficiary.
Eligibility Criteria to Apply for Amma Two Wheeler Scheme
The candidates need to fulfill the below-mentioned eligibility criteria to apply for the subsidy under the scheme of Amma Two Wheeler that included:
- The women candidates are only eligible to apply for Amma Two Wheeler Scheme.
- The women candidate should have the age group between 18 to 45 years.
- Only one woman candidate per family can apply for the scheme.
- The women candidates who working on special time and the annual income should be less than Rs. 2.50 lakh per annum will be eligible. Accordingly, the employees included different categories like Anganwadi workers, noon meal organizers, women workers in cooperative societies or shops, helpers, and other women holding similar positions in government undertakings, various government departments, and urban and rural local bodies will be eligible to get the subsidy under the scheme.
- Additionally, an important point is that the subsidy applies only to the vehicles which have a capacity of less than 125 cc.
- Specifically, the preference will be given to the families which run by the individual woman, disabled and transgenders. The candidates need to be appeared for class 8th exam to apply for the scheme no matter they’ve passed or failed.
Required Documents for Amma Two Wheeler Scheme 2022
To apply for Amma Two Wheeler Scheme 2022, the following documents are to be submitted in addition to the completed application form.
- Age proof
- Income certificate
- Residence Proof
- Community Certificate for SC or ST
- Priority Certificate
- Education certificate (8th pass or fail)
- Bank Account Details
- Learner’s or Driving License (LLR/DL)
- Employment Proof
- Invoice or Quotation of the vehicle
According to the checklist of documents, the field verification officer will check out the documents. To know the complete information about various aspects of the scheme, candidates can download the Amma two Wheeler Scheme Errata.
Amma Two Wheeler Scheme Launched by PM Modi – Background Information
PM Modi has launched the scheme known as Amma Two Wheeler Scheme in Chennai. On the date of launching, the Prime Minister handed over the keys of new scooters at 50% subsidy to five working women. The names of those five working women are D. Deepa, Madhumala, R. Tangamala, S. Farzana, and G. Kavita.
However, this is the dream project for late CM J Jayalalitha to be beneficial for working women across the state. Accordingly, it will help to improve Women Empowerment and protection of nature.
The govt. of Tamil Nadu state is started the new scheme known as Amma Two Wheeler Scheme launched by Pradhan Mantri Narendra Modi to assist the working women. Accordingly, the women candidates can apply for the scheme and get 50% subsidy or Rs. 25,000 on purchasing vehicles through the govt. By introducing the scheme, the govt. strives to improve women’s empowerment in the state.