How to Breed Grumpyre?
Grumpyre is a rare monster in the game called My Singing Monsters. Most players find it challenging to breed Grumpyre. This article will guide you on how to breed the Grumpyre successfully.
Step-by-Step Guide on Breeding Grumpyre:
- First, you’ll need to own two monsters that you can breed to create a new hybrid monster.
- To breed Grumpyre, you’ll need to combine two monsters with specific elements – Tweedle and Congle.
- Tweedle is an air monster, while Congle is an earth monster. So, make sure to have them in your collection before trying to breed Grumpyre.
- You need to get them to a certain level. Tweedle must be at level 4, and Congle must be at level 9.
- Place both monsters onto the breeding structure, and wait for roughly 12 hours for the breeding process to be completed.
- After the 12 hours have passed, you can check the breeding structure, where you should find a Grumpyre egg ready to hatch.
Quick Tips and Tricks:
- The breeding process always has an element of chance, so be patient and persistent.
- Make sure you have enough beds to accommodate new monsters once they’re hatched.
- You can speed up the breeding process using gems, but this is not recommended unless you’re desperate to breed a Grumpyre quickly.
- Make sure your monsters are well-fed and happy to increase your likelihood of successfully breeding.
By following the above steps, you can successfully breed a Grumpyre monster in My Singing Monsters. Remember to be patient and persistent, as the breeding process can take time, and there’s no guarantee that you’ll breed Grumpyre on your first attempt. Keep trying, and you’re sure to succeed eventually. Good luck!
|Go To Home Page||Click Here|
|Article Category||Click Here|